Poľnohospodárstvo, poľnohospodárska technika, stroje
FAQ   Hľadať   Zoznam užívateľov   Užívateľské skupiny   Registrácia   Nastavenia   Súkromné správy 
 Prihlásenie
Obsah fóra agroserver.sk -> Traktory -> probably all the way through Sochi
Autor Správa
mary123

Založený: 21 október 2016

PríspevokZaslal: Po október 24, 2016 2:41 am    Predmet: probably all the way through Sochi Odpovedať s citátom

WINNIPEG -- The Winnipeg Jets have placed forward Evander Kane on injured reserve as he recovers from what coach Paul Maurice calls a deep cut on his hand. The move is retroactive to Jan. 7, when Kane last played in Winnipegs 4-2 loss to Tampa Bay at the MTS Centre. While its unknown how Kane injured his hand, he did end that game with a fight against Lightning defenceman Eric Brewer. Kane has 14 goals and 11 assists in 38 games this season and is one of the Jets most productive forwards. The team has recalled Carl Klingberg from the American Hockey Leagues St. Johns IceCaps to fill in. Klingberg has 11 goals and seven assists in 33 games with the IceCaps this season. Jaron Brown Cardinals Jersey . Jeff Green scored 13 points and Kris Humphries 12 for the Celtics, who nearly blew an 18-point, second-half lead. Sullingers 20-20 was the first by a Celtics player since Kevin Garnetts first game in Boston in 2007. Garnett was dealt -- along with Paul Pierce -- to Brooklyn during the off-season. Kevin Minter Cardinals Jersey . The next step is a better finish. Bae played bogey-free Friday on another gorgeous day at Riviera for a 5-under 66, giving him a one-shot lead over Aaron Baddeley and Robert Garrigus going into the weekend. http://www.azcardinalsfanspro.com/ . -- Matt Kuchar and Harris English ran away with the Franklin Templeton Shootout, shooting a 14-under 58 on Sunday in the final-round scramble to break the tournament course record. David Johnson Cardinals Jersey . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer. Robert Nkemdiche Cardinals Jersey .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final.ASPEN, Colo. -- Canadian Roz Groenewoud put her new knees to the test on Friday. Groenewoud earned a total score of 85.66 to win silver in womens ski superpipe at the Winter X Games, her first competition since she had surgery on both of her knees in December. "Im really happy with the progress Ive made," said Groenewoud. "This is I think my fifth day skiing pipe since double-knee surgery so Im super-happy with how its progressed." American Maddie Bowman was first with 88.66 points in the eight-woman event, while Frances Marie Martinod was third with 82.33. Groenewoud, from Squamish, B.C., will represent Canada in halfpipe skiing at the Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia, and is getting her knees ready for the rigours of competition. "They definitely started to feel a little bit sore toward my last competition run," said Groenewoud. "Im glad that Im done for the day and I can go put them on ice. "Every day theyre feeling better. Theyre adapting to skiing halfpipe." The Winter X Games are Groenewouds last competitioon before the Olympics.dddddddddddd. The 24-year-old will briefly return home before heading to France for the Olympic freestyle ski teams pre-Olympics training camp. "Im looking forward to getting to work on some of my harder tricks in our upcoming pre-Olympic camp," said Groenewoud. "Hopefully Ill be doing some of those in Sochi." Rehabilitating her knees will be an ongoing concern for Groenewoud, as her legs have to recover while she gets herself into peak shape for the halfpipe competition. "I had this very naive notion that the rehab process was over as soon as I got back on the snow," she said. "I quickly learned that I will be taking care of my body intensely probably all the way through Sochi." Later in the day in mens competition, Mike Riddle of Sherwood Park, Alta. finished fourth in the ski superpipe with a best run of 84.33. American David Wise won gold with a score of 92.00, Kevin Rolland of France took silver at 88.66 and American Alex Ferreira rounded out the podium with a score of 85.33. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Návrat hore
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu
Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď   
Zobraziť predchádzajúcu tému
Zobraziť nasledujúcu tému
Obsah fóra agroserver.sk
Strana 1 z 1
Prejdi na: