Poľnohospodárstvo, poľnohospodárska technika, stroje
FAQ   Hľadať   Zoznam užívateľov   Užívateľské skupiny   Registrácia   Nastavenia   Súkromné správy 
 Prihlásenie
Obsah fóra agroserver.sk -> Traktory -> uper Bowl in 2009 wh
Autor Správa
mary123

Založený: 21 október 2016

PríspevokZaslal: Po október 24, 2016 2:19 am    Predmet: uper Bowl in 2009 wh Odpovedať s citátom

EDMONTON -- The Portland Winterhawks are a win away from attaining what has eluded them in the past two WHL championships. Brendan Leipsic had a goal and an assist as the Winterhawks edged the Edmonton Oil Kings 2-1 on Wednesday night to take a 3-1 lead in the WHL final. Troy Rutkowski had the other goal for Portland, which is battling in the Ed Chynoweth Cup for a third straight year. The Winterhawks were previously bested by the Kootenay Ice and the current defending champion Oil Kings. "I like the group that we have as far as how balanced they are emotionally," said Portland head coach Travis Green. "Theyve never gotten ahead of themselves and I dont expect them to get ahead of themselves now. It takes four wins to win any series and were playing a very good hockey team ... its the hardest win to get. Were going to get their best game, and were going to have to play better than we have so far." Mitch Moroz had the lone goal for Edmonton. Game 5 is Friday in Portland. Edmontons Edgars Kulda had the best chance early, whipping Morozs dish from the wing out of midair at 3:20 of the first, but Portland netminder Mac Carruth slid across to block the shot harmlessly away. "Were throwing pucks at him, some of them are hitting in the chest and he has good rebound control," said Edmonton forward Curtis Lazar. "When the rebounds are there, the defence did a good job of boxing out, but its up to us as forwards to fight through those checks and get our sticks on the puck." With the teams playing four aside, Nicolas Petan set up a wide open Seth Jones halfway through the period, forcing Edmonton goalie Laurent Brossoit to flash across with a sterling right pad save. Leipsic opened the scoring at 17:13, driving to the net to chop home a loose puck in the low slot past Brossoit. Rutkwoski doubled the Hawks lead at 9:54 of the second period after some crisp passing found Rutkowski in the high slot and he buried the puck to the blocker side. It took a video review, but Moroz pulled Edmonton within one at 4:45 of the third period, knocking the puck twice out of midair and into the back of the net with his stick just level to the crossbar. Edmonton head coach Derek Laxdal says his team will be ready for Game 5 with the pressure now on Portland to close out the series. "Our backs are against the wall and our goal is to get this back to Edmonton," said Laxdal. "I think the pressures been getting to them a bit ... but (facing elimination) takes a bit of pressure off us because its either win or go home." Carruth made 29 saves in net for the Winterhawks, while Brossoit stopped 19 shots. "Its like any sport, theyre going to get a bit of momentum," said Carruth. "But our defence did a real good job afterwards and I cant thank them enough. Our guys played really well (in front of me) when I couldnt see the puck, or when I was out of position, or when guys blocked shots. But we have one more win ahead of us." Cuauhtemoc Blanco Jersey . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. Nestor Araujo Jersey . Robinson finished with 17 points, all but two in the second half, and Lawson had 14 after halftime and finished with a game-high 11 assists as the Nuggets handed Dallas its first home loss in eight games this season. J.J. Hickson led Denver with 22, and Kenneth Faried added 10 points and 10 rebounds. http://www.soccermexicojerseysteamshop.com/rui-manuel-marques-mexico-jersey/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. Raul Jimenez Jersey . The (11-11-4) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 26 points. Fifth place Dallas and sixth-seeded Nashville also have 26 points, but the Stars have three games in hand on Winnipeg while Nashville has two. Rafael Marquez Mexico Jersey . Galatasaray said in a statement on its website Monday that Mancini signed a three-year contract and will be paid 3.5 million euros for the upcoming season, with his salary upped to 4. Week 3 in the National Football League is underway across America, including the New York Giants and Carolina Panthers searching of their first win, the New Orleans Saints shooting for a 3-0 start against the Arizona Cardinals and Robert Griffin III and the Washington Redskins hosting the Detroit Lions on TSN. The Redskins were dismantled early at home against the Philadelphia Eagles in Week 1 and dropped last weekends road matchup with the Green Bay Packers 38-20 at Lambeau Field. Theyre back in the nations capital hoping to get its first victory of the season. Watch the Redskins battling the Lions live NOW on TSN and TSN Mobile TV. The Giants are in familiar territory with their winless mark and last started 0-2 in 2007, when they won the next six games and ended up knocking off an 18-0 New England Patriots squad to win Super Bowl XLII. New York is hoping that run starts today on the road against Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers at Bank of America Stadium.dddddddddddd The Giants started the season with a 36-31 loss to the rival Dallas Cowboys and committed six turnovers. In last Sundays Manning Bowl III, big brother Peyton handed his little brother, Eli, a 41-23 loss and the New York defense allowed 31 points to Denver in the second half. The Saints have won in less-than-stellar fashion over the first two weeks and could care less because theyre 2-0 and alone at the top in the NFC South. They will try for the first 3-0 start since opening 13-0 and winning the Super Bowl in 2009 when they host the Arizona Cardinals Sunday at the Superdome. Later tonight, two of footballs most storied franchises meet in primetime for the first time as the winless Pittsburgh Steelers host the unbeaten Chicago Bears. Watch the action live on TSN and TSN Mobile TV, starting with Football Night in America at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Návrat hore
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu
Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď   
Zobraziť predchádzajúcu tému
Zobraziť nasledujúcu tému
Obsah fóra agroserver.sk
Strana 1 z 1
Prejdi na: