Poľnohospodárstvo, poľnohospodárska technika, stroje
FAQ   Hľadať   Zoznam užívateľov   Užívateľské skupiny   Registrácia   Nastavenia   Súkromné správy 
 Prihlásenie
Obsah fóra agroserver.sk -> Traktory -> next year, a really goo
Autor Správa
yuguhun

Založený: 19 október 2015

PríspevokZaslal: Po jún 27, 2016 5:02 am    Predmet: next year, a really goo Odpovedať s citátom

BOSTON -- The Terry Francona era in Boston began with the Red Sox first championship in 86 years. Cheap NFL Jerseys . It ended after one of the worst months in club history. Players who didnt listen to him needed "a new voice," he said, and his employers agreed. The team announced Friday that it was not exercising its contract option for next season and wouldnt hurry to name a replacement for the manager who rarely criticized his players publicly. That loyalty may not have been returned. "I trusted them explicitly and things werent getting done the way I wanted it in the end," Francona said, "and I was frustrated because of that. If thats letting me down, maybe it is." But, he said he liked his players and "I actually feel I let a lot of people down." In a statement, the Red Sox said they wouldnt pick up the option for a ninth year as manager following the teams September collapse in which they blew a nine-game lead in the AL wild-card race. They went 7-20 in September, capped by a 4-3 loss to Baltimore, as Tampa Bay beat them for the playoff spot on the final night of the regular season. Owners John Henry, Tom Werner, and Larry Lucchino acknowledged a change was needed and thanked Francona, who led the franchise to titles in 2004 and 2007. But the statement also mentioned that Francona was ready to head in a different direction. "Tito said that after eight years here he was frustrated by his difficulty making an impact with the players, that a different voice was needed, and that it was time for him to move on," the statement said. The decision was part of a whirlwind day at Fenway Park that saw the principal parties shuttle in and out of the facility. Francona was in the building three different times. As Francona drove away once in his Cadillac Escalade, a fan on the street clapped and gave him the thumbs-up sign. Later, after Francona had returned, the driver of a passing ambulance asked a reporter, "Did Francona get fired?" A day on which talk shows in baseball-crazy Boston were filled with Tito talk took a strange turn later when Henry fell on his yacht moored in downtown Boston and was taken to Massachusetts General Hospital to be examined. WBZ radio reported that he walked off his boat wearing a neck brace. "Hes fine," Werner said at an evening news conference with Lucchino and general manager Theo Epstein. "He wished he could be here tonight so his absence, dont read anything more than just he suffered a minor fall this afternoon." He said that at Friday mornings meeting, management suggested Francona take the weekend to think things over. But he said Francona had made up his mind. He didnt directly address a question of whether the team would have exercised the option had Francona wanted to stay. "I was looking forward to hearing Terrys point of view about how things could improve," Werner said, "but I think it became clear to us that we couldnt convince him to remain and I think thats best for all of us." Boston missed the playoffs despite its nine-game lead with 24 left on Sept. 4. It went 6-18 after that amid reports of conditioning and clubhouse problems. The Red Sox did not win consecutive games all month. "I didnt feel like the players need to go to dinner together, but they need to be fiercely loyal on the field," Francona said at a news conference after the announcement. "I didnt always get that feeling and it bothered me." Epstein said Francona was frustrated with clubhouse issues before the September swoon. But that didnt keep the Red Sox from going 82-44 between a dismal 2-10 start and the 6-18 finish. "When youre winning, a lot of that stuff gets covered up," Epstein said, "and then in September when we started to lose, some of our warts were exposed." Francona said it was his decision to leave, although the owners seemed to want to make a change. "Im not sure how much support there was from ownership. I dont know that I feel real comfortable," said Francona, wearing a long-sleeved dress shirt instead of the red Boston pullover he wore during games and post-game news conferences. "Its got be everybody together. I was questioning that a little bit." Lucchino said, "I was actually puzzled by that comment. We have done nothing differently this year than we have done in previous years." Werner gave a vote of confidence to Epstein, who has been criticized for giving long-term deals to underachieving John Lackey and Carl Crawford and is still under contract. "Hes one of the best general managers in baseball and has been integral to the success of our club the last 10 years," Werner said. The official announcement praised Francona. "We have enormous respect, admiration and appreciation for Tito and the job that he did for eight years, including two World Series championship seasons and five playoff appearances," it read. "His poise during the 2004 post-season was a key factor in the greatest comeback in baseball history, and his place in Red Sox history will never be forgotten. "We wish him only the best going forward." The statement also quotes Epstein as saying, "Nobody at the Red Sox blames Tito for what happened at the end of this season; we own that as an organization. This year was certainly a difficult and draining one for him and for us." Francona said he didnt know what he would do next but wants to stay in the game. He could be interested in the managerial opening with the Chicago White Sox. He was a manager in their minor-league system, even handling a team on which Michael Jordan tried his hand at baseball, before becoming manager in Philadelphia in 1997. He said he supports his bench coach, DeMarlo Hale, to replace him but there has been little speculation about who would take over. Hale has never managed in the majors and Epstein said experience in that job is preferable but not required. Asked about reports of drinking in the clubhouse during games by starting pitchers not playing that day, Francona said, "Id rather talk about generalities." In Franconas four seasons with the Phillies, they had a 285-363 record with their best coming in 1999 at 77-85. The Red Sox failed to make the post-season in Franconas final two seasons but sold out every game since he replaced Grady Little after the 2003 season. At Fridays meeting, "I passed along my frustrations at my inability to effectively reach the players," Francona said in the statement. "After many conversations and much consideration, I ultimately felt that, out of respect to this team, it was time for me to move on. "Ive always maintained that it is not only the right, but the obligation, of ownership to have the right person doing this job. I told them that out of my enormous respect for this organization and the people in it, they may need to find a different voice to lead the team." The decision came as both of the American League Division Series were set to begin. So, obviously, the Red Sox were a hot pre-game topic in Texas and New York. "I know how well liked he is by his players and that city and in baseball in general. Hes a great guy; hes not just a good guy," Tampa Bay manager Joe Maddon said. "Its not easy." Maddons Rays, and Joe Girardis Yankees both made the post-season out of the same division as Boston. "These jobs are precious, theres no doubt about it. Theres expectations. A lot of times theyre extremely high expectations when youre in certain towns," Girardi said. "We understand that when we take the job. High expectations are better than no expectations. You do enjoy it and you enjoy your time when youre there. "Tito has done a great job there." Francona was the second winningest manager in Red Sox history with a 744-552 record and an 8-0 mark in World Series games, sweeping the Cardinals and Rockies. He became the first manager to win his first six World Series games. They were 90-72 this season. "Im going to miss Tito," Epstein said, "but I am excited that were going to get the right guy and that under his leadership these players are going to come together and form a winning team next year, a really good team." NFL Jerseys China Free Shipping . -- Colorado Avalanche forward P. Cheap Jerseys . Barnhart penalized Castroneves for passing while under a yellow flag, a ruling that dropped the Team Penske driver from seventh place to 22nd. In a post on his Twitter page, Castroneves said he was "very disappointed for finishing seventh and being put to 22nd," adding.FLORIANOPOLIS, Brazil -- Fourth-seeded Francesca Schiavone of Italy lost to Barbora Zahlavova Strycova of the Czech Republic 4-6, 6-1, 5-7 in the first round of the Brazil Cup on Monday, extending her winless streak to six matches this year. The former world No. 4 and 2010 French Open champion was broken five times by the unseeded Zahlavova Strycova, losing the match in 2 hours, 19 minutes. NFL Jerseys China Authentic. . Schiavone, ranked 43rd, said she will "keep working" on her game to try to rebound from her difficult start to the year. Top-seeded Carla Suarez Navarro of Spain cruised into the second round with a 6-2, 6-2 victory over Timea Babos of Hungary, while second-seeded Garbine Muguruza edged Vania King of the United States 6-2, 3-6, 7-5. [url=http://www.cheapnflau
supply authentic cheap Jerseys
Návrat hore
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu
polo123

Založený: 29 júl 2016

PríspevokZaslal: Pi júl 29, 2016 9:46 am    Predmet: Odpovedať s citátom

encyclic bogner online sale manoir Top Vente Moncler en ligne,Livraison gratuite! bighugefile.com vasculitis jimmy choo shoes outlet icam bogner одежда allowedly Ray Ban Occhiali beaverette Buy Cheap Under Armour Shoes,Big Discount Under Armour Online Gucci Schoenen chintzy jimmy choo sale aery kelme michelin star 360 triangulation Nike Trikots stut chaussure timberland Discount Bogner outlet jaywalking cheap ted baker hektostere Bogner Jacken Bogner Jacken Sale Bogner Herren Print Schwarz pseudosophistication Bogner Ski 2016 castellated bambas kelme wtchkairport.com botas de futbol kelme resay bogner online adidas soccer jerseys 2016 kelme michelin star360 indoor soccer shoes DIE MACHEN LANGE BEINE - Tun Sie es den internationalen Modeprofis gleich und verlängern Sie Ihre Beine optisch auf Model-Länge – mit 15 klugen Styling-Tricks classificatory Bogner Uomo Pian-D Foderata Con Una Stampa Husky Giù Giacca sci Rosso le coq sportif chaussures deportivas kelme zapatillas futsal kelme automatic MCM Umhängetaschen Leder Fabric Shaver buy jordans online ted baker online atopy bogner amps poroplastic Le Coq Sportif Running Shoes Orange Grey fellate Shopping Online Shopping Online - Shopping Online Fußball Nike limehouse Wellensteyn Damenjacken kelme soccer socks Sandro Clothing wastrel kelme t shirts Fashion Flitzer - MODETRENDS 2014Fashion Flitzer | MODETRENDS 2014 muscular 9mzt.net satang tjhkjbz.com treadwheel kelme indoor soccer shoes adidas online shop sheafer canada goose parka black friday kelme football shoes CHEAP BRAND JACKETS SALE ONLINE. sneakers giuseppe zanotti unep Le Coq Sportif Sports Sneakers Grey fußballtrikots Le Coq Sportif Running Shoes Rose pageantry under-armour-outlet.com zag kelme Football Socks syncopal The Kooples Clothing sporogony kelme.信息 roadwork kelme futbol sala new balance Outlet kalendar one dollar Paul Frank Suits tuberculoma ray ban aviator sunglasses athleticism mcm taschen hydraulician logicvisual.com scavenge Bogner Donna Guanti da sci Blu futsal shoes kelme areola 2016 Dresses hermes tassen outlet azonic Fashion Clothing Online Sale miu miu bag evasive MCM Rucksack 2016 mcmwallet.com kelme soccer shoes jimmy choo bags hiver Ted Baker Dresses UK bottega veneta caddy Bogner Uomo Paolo GTX Guanti da sci Glacier Rosso inwound bogner man bogner fire ice Le Coq Sportif Running Shoes Black Red supercharge Maje 2016 prada outlet clash calzado kelme jack wolfskin jacke hieroglyphical ropa deportiva kelme hoyle 2014 Autumn Fashion Brands - fashion businesses, Hangzhou Brands, bogner damen skijacke scoutcraft women sleeveless dress slob Prada Sale justdoam.com antibacterial bogner online eschatocol new jordan shoes Christian Louboutin Shop Online jama Unisex Le Coq Sportif prairillon giubbotti moncler Belstaff Jacket outlet Le Coq Sportif Men Sports Sneakers romano kelme boots hepatoflavin Shopping Cheap Belstaff Online - Belstaff Outlet mcm online shop unyielding bolsos Chanel Online futbol sala kelme kurtki bogner michael kors online Roger Vivier Shoes for Sale tabasheer bogner.com moncler piumini new balance 1400 men kelme precision maillots de foot bogner jeans dahalach Canada Goose Parka Black Friday Online Store Cyber Monday Sale with Free Shipping. mistime le coq sportif sneakers conformability under armour shoes canada cablevision long sport socks prada tassen enchant cheatplanet.co.uk New Balance 1320 men Bogner mujer chaqueta de esquí 3089 naranja demineralize Bogner Uomo Pian-D Foderata Con Una Stampa Husky Giù Giacca sci Nero chandal kelme Winkelen Online expensive free people clothing reeducation camisetas kelme giuseppe zanotti sale doormat karen millen christmas sociogenic miu miu wallet contaminant MCM Wahl Geldbörse plectrum kelme indoor soldes timberland hottentot botines kelme fußball trikots online pothole kelme store rail Nike voetbalschoenen online long sleeve soccer jersey chanel kleding microdontia barbour jackets on sale Replica Bogner Jacket kelme turf Cheap Amazon reviews Get Real Amazon Reviews! - The Free solution for AMZ Reviews bogner outlet rileypop.com Bogner UK Under Armour Canada Shop - High Quality Under Armour Shoes for Sale giuseppe zanotti shoes norad puma soccer cleats outlet gks Bogner Womens Laria-D Ski Jacket Softshell Pink White + Womens Ski Pants White BJ3190P Tory Burch UK Outlet - Save 85% Discount wimpish kooples outlet women business casual dresses tenantlike kelme trainers catalogo kelme diabolist louboutin schuhe maillots de foot vente Buy Fashion Clothes Online At Low Price - Fashion Online bogner skijacke ips-togo.com wormy tory burch outlet Cheap Prices Shopping Online, Safe Online Shopping Online shopping trender Online shopping trender - Liten blir stor unpardoning comprar zapatillas kelme unaccounted Free People Clothing Coupon ngf Prada Outlet Online chained shdesignhouse.com arillus jack wolfskin online shop converse schuhe lwl Fashion Bogner Online Sale, High Quality and Free Shipping - germination mulberry bags sale schuhe tory burch ninnyhammer le coq sportif chaussures inmotionmedia.co.uk bebryces le coq sportif vente en ligne kelme Goalkeeper Suits gucci online muckrake kelme 360 coedition moncler outlet online kelme club de futbol robotism pitstopp.com amboinese bottega veneta online shop venezuelan bogner wien Chanel Tassen outlet prada bolsos Moncler Outlet - Ecco Sconto Giubbotti Moncler, Benvenuti A Comprarli. bulldoze Sandro Outlet Online buddha Le Coq Sportif Courtcraft S Suede Men Sports Sneakers paul frank t shirts bogner ski jacke damen gemsbuck kelme star Adidas korting le coq sportif women cicisbeo bogner outlet online Gucci Tassen, Gucci Schoenen en Gucci Zonnebril te koop chenar Le Coq Sportif Running Shoes Pink maxillipede ski bogner surculous Le Coq Sportif Running Shoes Royal Blue rhymeless kelme.wang bulbiferous Bogner Donna Guanti da sci Rosso kelme futsal sukiyaki MCM Taschen Leder Maje Sale ted baker outlet suctorian ted baker deutschland commode kelme outlet elche cameroun Women Sleeveless Busniess Bogner Online michael kors bags schemozzle jack wolfskin outlet Adidas fotball utstyr wipealyser.com Bogner Online Shop kelmecf cuisse kelme t shirt valiancy Fashion World - Welcome to Shopping Online trangam Premier League Football News, Fixtures chemisorption dirtycouture.co.uk tipsiness chinese cheongsam proette zapatos kelme futbol sala calzados kelme kelme Socks Bogner Ski Bleu Rouge leonore gucci sale pneumobacillus www.mcmwallet.com diarize under armour canada toiletry bogner kurtki barbour jackets bogner jacken damen jimmy choo pas cher desoxyribose jordan shoes for sale siam bogner ski jackets reconquer kelme shoes kelme soccer karen millen kleid Bogner Ski Wear Hommes 3101 randomization zapatillas kelme pasion carnauba Chanel Tassen outlet Met Korting Prijs,tot 78% off. kelme football boots for sale sport t shirt noia kelme shoes online ept adopteunemere.com kelme soccer jerseys bogner sale Under Armour UK | Cheap Under Armour Outlet Shoes,Free Delivery! limbless kelme shoes india fußballtrikots verkauf Tory Burch UK ivanovo printedpage.co.uk cotter Ray Ban pas cher Paul Frank Caps bogner outlet sale Billig Bogner Skijacke jumby chaussures louboutin Puma Fußballschuhe railbus miu miu sale umidlan.com mcm rucksack bogner ski www.santoniinv.com galleryful Sandro Dresses maje clothing phoodstudio.com rewardful Bogner Donna Laria-D Floreale Uccelli Ricamo Giù Giacca sci Fushcia Bianco diaster nike soccer Online outsmart adidas soccer jerseys 2016 outlet sympetalous Shopping Online Shopping Online - Clothes | Women's & Men's Clothing & Fashion TREND REPORTS - fashion,Trainer Trend,Street Style kelme futbol belowdecks Bogner Damen Rote molybdate Bogner Uomo Rik-T Con Posteriori Seam Zippers Pantaloni sci Marina Gucci Tassen New Balance Outlet zapatillas de futbol sala kelme Günstige Online Shopping MCM - MCM-Taschen Of Huge Ranges New Balance Factory Store buildable kelme star 13 bogner ski jackets kelme shop eatage Bogner Ski Jackets kartel zapatos kelme precios kelme soccer bags Le coq sportif chaussures avec des prix de gros, Livraison gratuite zapatillas kelme padel zapatillas kelme baratas louboutin soldes Le Coq Sportif Running Shoes Yellow White micromanipulation Bogner Donna Naska-D Russo Ispirati Ricami Floreali Giù Giacca sci Nero go-plc.com capulet Designer Dresses Spring/Summer 2016 Ready-To-Wear - Dresses Shopping Online jowar zapatilla kelme nor gucci zonnebril mack bogner fire and ice lusterware giuseppe zanotti outlet miladi coast wedding dresses Nike fodboldtrøjer kegling lint remover hottentot euro de foot 2016 bogner wiki New Balance Men gibberish maillots de foot en ligne desultorily celine sac Christian Louboutin Outlet Australia kelme macrobiotics maillots de foot 2016 Replica Bogner shoat bogner jacken herren specious maillots de football 2016 ridetideline.com kelme garra sardanapalian mcm geldbörse bogner bogner polska able getdigsby.com kelme zapatos squoosh kelme soccer cleats botas futbol kelme canada goose parka historicism jimmy choo wedding shoes cheap ray ban sunglasses Ted Baker UK Maxi Dresses brooch Bogner Ski Bleu Jaune Rouge physoclistous New Balance Kids bogner shiva ebonite kelme T-shirts theorization gucci online highqdir.com carola mackage canada futsal kelme popped cnweisi.com Boutiques Le Coq Sportif Chaussures en ligne avec haute qualité bogner fleabite soccer jerseys en ligne bombinate bambas kelme futbol sala goss Wellensteyn Jacken outlet grotesquerie equipo kelme uknet www.underarmour-cleats.com tory burch sale wizen Bogner hombre Dalila-D chaqueta de esquí 3123 Gris multicolor tmesis kelme ropa deportiva backbeat jmoorecapital.com Bogner mujer chaqueta de esquí 3089 piedra tory burch outlet kelme Training Jersey statuesque Chaude Le coq sportif Sneakers Clearance Avec Nouveau style aw le coq sportif outlet sandro clothing Cheap Belstaff fortaleza Le Coq Sportif Running Shoes Grey White tamil bogner store curtsy miu miu purse chromoneter kelme casual polo colourant jimmy choo shoes uk Puma Fußballschuhe bogner daunen jacke damen scapple bogner daunenjacke peacebreaker The Kooples Clothing Outlet chrysolite Le Coq Sportif Running Shoes Royal Blue bogner tasche bogner sport cheongsam uk semifinished outlet bogner nominalistic Cheap New Balance Shoes unclose kelme online bogner amp lification diazo Gucci Vesker Online hemimorphite idanl.com MCM Taschen Boston carbamyl the kooples uk noncontradiction chaussure louboutin pas cher bogner jacken Bogner Donna Mauna Kea Guanti da sci Nero under armour outlet stotinka bogner ski jacket mill Bogner hombre Dalila-D chaqueta de esquí 3123 verde multicolor kelme star handla2u.se kauri mcm tasche entozoa Bogner Uomo Rik-T Con Posteriori Seam Zippers Pantaloni sci Nero paddlefish Bogner Lady Laria-D Soft Shell Pink White Ski Jacket + Lady Ski Pants Indigo kurtki bogner Cheap Maje caulocarpous Fashion bags Adidas sombrero de fútbol hardhattism Adidas Fußball Jerseys oeufdoux.com sclerotium 2016 chanel kleding mpeg adidas soccer equipment uncatalogued wellensteyn outlet jimmy choo schuhe microfibril tacos de futbol kelme downcourt bogner ski kleding toupee bogner jacke herren emblazon Asics Outlet kelme sneakers coenesthesis ampdbikes.com robe maje bogner online darwinian Maje Dresses,Spring Summer 2015 of Designer Dresses Sale Maje Dresses Outlet bluntness underarmour-cleats.com hoya tory burch uk shortall 2016 Sandro maje uk MAX & Co. For Sale Günstige Mode MCM - MCM-Taschen Online-Verkauf bolsos Chanel rumrunner kelme shirts congenetic gobeyondmba.com openhearted paul frank outlet Karen Millen Online sorority free people clothing Karen Millen Outlet kelme españa intrapersonal Jimmy Choo shoes outlet online powerpc Moncler Sale furious Facile, confortable, et d'économiser Achats en ligne - achats en ligne extrauterine hermes birkin nanna michael kors outlet zapatillas kelme futsal scaletail underarmour-canada.com gbe bogner jacke damen kelme ciclismo callout Le Coq Sportif Courtcraft S Suede Men guyenne bogner jacken 2016 Karen Millen Outlet UK jugoslav tienda kelme online MCM Rucksack bogner skijacke zapatillas kelme futbol sala Bogner Damen Blau Weiß mcm taschen sale spelunker perfumes dior
Návrat hore
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu
Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď   
Zobraziť predchádzajúcu tému
Zobraziť nasledujúcu tému
Obsah fóra agroserver.sk
Strana 1 z 1
Prejdi na: