Poľnohospodárstvo, poľnohospodárska technika, stroje
FAQ   Hľadať   Zoznam užívateľov   Užívateľské skupiny   Registrácia   Nastavenia   Súkromné správy 
 Prihlásenie
Obsah fóra agroserver.sk -> Traktory -> which led 2-0 at tthe halftime
Autor Správa
Ayres1234

Založený: 13 november 2015

PríspevokZaslal: Št jún 02, 2016 2:13 am    Predmet: which led 2-0 at tthe halftime Odpovedať s citátom

NEW YORK -- It looked like Ohio States winning streak to start the season was over. The third-ranked Buckeyes were down eight points to Notre Dame with less than 2 minutes to play and their offence was nowhere to be found. They still had their tough defence and somehow they were able to turn the game completely around and beat the Fighting Irish 64-61 on Saturday night in the BlackRock Gotham Classic at Madison Square Garden. "I dont really know what happened. It was a big blur," Ohio State senior guard Aaron Craft said. "We never stopped. We never gave up. Guys were running around getting tips and guys made big free throws." While a few players did come up with big defensive plays, it was mostly one guy who made the free throws for the Buckeyes (12-0). Lenzelle Smith Jr. scored seven of his nine points in the final 33 seconds -- including going 5 of 5 at the line -- to lead the rally. "Im still trying to figure out what happened," Ohio State coach Thad Matta said. "My mind was fixated on if we wanted to foul with the time situation or do we play it out defensively and all of a sudden it was closer and closer and closer and we get the lead. It happened quick, It was a great win." The Buckeyes went 9:10 without a field goal and at one point were 6 of 21 from the field as Notre Dame (8-4) opened what seemed to be a comfortable lead late. Jerian Grant hit a 3-pointer as the shot clock was expiring to give the Fighting Irish a 58-50 advantage with 1:54 to play. "I am so thoroughly disappointed," Notre Dame coach Mike Brey said. "We had such a good chance at such a great win." The Buckeyes turned up the defensive intensity and they converted consecutive steals into a 58-56 deficit with 40 seconds to go. Demetrius Jackson made two free throws for Notre Dame a second later. Smith was fouled taking a 3-pointer and he made all three free throws to bring Ohio State within 60-59 with 32 seconds left. Steve Vasturia, who was in the game because point guard Eric Atkins had fouled out, missed the front end of a 1-and-1 with 31 seconds left, his first free throw attempt of the season. Smith scored down low on a nice pass by Craft to give the Buckeyes a 61-60 lead with 16 seconds to go. After a Notre Dame turnover, Smith made two free throws for a 63-60 lead with 9.8 seconds left. Grant made one free throw with 6.7 seconds left and Craft made one free throw with 3.3 seconds left. Jackson missed a potential tying 3 as the buzzer sounded. "They really turned the heat up on us and flustered us. We had a hard time doing anything right," Brey said. "We didnt have Atkins but the other guys should have handled it better." LaQuinton Ross had 16 points and 11 rebounds for Ohio State while Amir Williams had 13 points and Shannon Scott and Craft both added 10. Grant had 18 points for Notre Dame, which committed five of its 13 turnovers in the final 2 minutes, while Garrick Sherman had 14 and Pat Connaughton 13. "Im a senior and I have to find a way to not turn the ball over when we didnt have our point guard in there," Grant said. The Buckeyes shot 34.5 per cent in the second half (10 of 29, including missing all nine 3-point attempts). They went 9:10 without a field goal in the second half, and thats when Notre Dame opened a 52-44 lead with 5:33 to play. Williams dunked on the next possession to end Ohio States long drought. "They packed that zone in and I dont think we were trusting the system as much as we needed to," Craft said. "We took some bad shots and didnt attack. We were letting the missing offensively affect us defensively and let that get tied together and thats not what good teams do." Notre Dame opened the second half on a 9-2 run that tied the game at 35. The run was started by a 3-pointer by Atkins, the Fighting Irishs first in seven attempts from beyond the arc. Christian Folin Wild Jersey . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strootman. Charlie Coyle Jersey . Then the Pacers gave Oladipo and his Orlando teammates the cold shoulder. Paul Georges buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the third quarter spurred a 21-4 run, finally sending Indiana past the Magic 97-87 in a tougher-than-expected opening night matchup. http://www.hockeywildshop.us/Niklas-Backstrom-Jersey/ . -- The goal posts lying flat on the field, Arizonas fans lingered on the field, congregating around the locker room entrance nearly 30 minutes after rushing out of the stands. Ryan Suter Jersey .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. http://www.hockeywildshop.us/Jonas-Brodin-Jersey/ . Luis Suarezs double powered Liverpool to a 4-0 victory over Fulham, and Southampton easily overcame Hull 4-1 to continue the south coast clubs impressive start to the season. Liverpool and Southampton sent Chelsea down to fourth place as the west London club was held to 2-2 at home.SAN ANTONIO -- Alan Pulido scored a hat trick to lead Mexico to a 4-0 victory over South Korea in an international friendly Wednesday. Oribe Peralta also scored for Mexico, which led 2-0 at tthe halftime.dddddddddddd Pulido slammed home a rebound goal during stoppage time in the first half and added two more late in the game to the delight of the pro-Mexico crowd. Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '
Návrat hore
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu
vasthaesh

Založený: 28 október 2018

PríspevokZaslal: St november 07, 2018 10:19 am    Predmet: Odpovedať s citátom

Th40StCHMaLiLaGeFoMiDeHeWeStLiTaThZBTeDuBiKiDoRaMoBrGlRoXIBe
LiDVdTPrCDThYoGiAuNiRoRePaDVTiCoCDChAmFyXIXIWiAsNeXXSpAdCD
CDAlDrAdFEBGPrFrSiXVBoTrSiHeJaOxSiXIYoFEHoZeJoAgXIMaSkIVFy
spXITRBrsprrGeInCoInDCZeZeNuChMiMiXIZeRaFyZeFiNobOXVGoDaTh
XXXXTRHDCoNoFoJeWaBoFiTRJaPoPrJaReSQARPEClAHNeIrPeEdPrBlPh
CompDACaFiRoBoOnPrThXXCDSTJeJoChChXVTUXIXIVIHaXVChEnNoChTh
KoRoCDRoLaMaWiCrElXBJoChGoIIBCSumAFoBrPRMeCDVIgpJeRoDuThHa
CDHaMaTRWIABCDQuHaXIXVMiIKXVCDTLUsIs
Návrat hore
Killersmile

Založený: 16 máj 2021

PríspevokZaslal: Ne máj 16, 2021 1:42 pm    Predmet: Odpovedať s citátom

any new recent updates with the forum?? boudoir photo shoot los angeles
Návrat hore
seomind

Založený: 17 júl 2021

PríspevokZaslal: Ne apríl 16, 2023 7:07 pm    Predmet: SHZZZ Odpovedať s citátom

Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me. Super Affiliate Network Review
Návrat hore
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu AOL Instant Messenger ICQ
seomind

PríspevokZaslal: Ne apríl 16, 2023 7:23 pm    Predmet: shz Odpovedať s citátom

There's no doubt i would fully rate it after i read what is the idea about this article. You did a nice job.. Commission Machine Review
Návrat hore
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu AOL Instant Messenger ICQ
seomind

PríspevokZaslal: Ne apríl 16, 2023 8:11 pm    Predmet: shz Odpovedať s citátom

Wonderful blog post. This is absolute magic from you! I have never seen a more wonderful post than this one. You've really made my day today with this. I hope you keep this up! Commission Machine Review
Návrat hore
seomind

PríspevokZaslal: Ne apríl 16, 2023 8:20 pm    Predmet: shz Odpovedať s citátom

You completely match our expectation and the variety of our information. Commission Machine Review
Návrat hore
seomind

PríspevokZaslal: Ne apríl 16, 2023 8:22 pm    Predmet: shzz Odpovedať s citátom

Three are usually cheap Ralph Lauren available for sale each and every time you wish to buy. Super Affiliate Network Review
Návrat hore
seomind

PríspevokZaslal: Ne apríl 16, 2023 8:24 pm    Predmet: shz Odpovedať s citátom

This is really very nice post you shared, i like the post, thanks for sharing.. Commission Machine Review
Návrat hore
seomind

PríspevokZaslal: Ne apríl 16, 2023 8:28 pm    Predmet: shz Odpovedať s citátom

I am overwhelmed by your post with such a nice topic. Usually I visit your blogs and get updated through the information you include but today’s blog would be the most appreciable. Well done! financial freedom
Návrat hore
seomind

PríspevokZaslal: Ne apríl 16, 2023 8:32 pm    Predmet: Odpovedať s citátom

Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food likewise, Thanks. Super Affiliate Network Review
Návrat hore
seomind

PríspevokZaslal: Ne apríl 16, 2023 8:33 pm    Predmet: shz Odpovedať s citátom

It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act. financial freedom
Návrat hore
Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď   
Zobraziť predchádzajúcu tému
Zobraziť nasledujúcu tému
Obsah fóra agroserver.sk
Strana 1 z 1
Prejdi na: