Poľnohospodárstvo, poľnohospodárska technika, stroje
FAQ   Hľadať   Zoznam užívateľov   Užívateľské skupiny   Registrácia   Nastavenia   Súkromné správy 
 Prihlásenie
Obsah fóra agroserver.sk -> Traktory -> but was awarded his 23rd homer because of o
Autor Správa
mary123

Založený: 21 október 2016

PríspevokZaslal: Pi november 04, 2016 2:54 pm    Predmet: but was awarded his 23rd homer because of o Odpovedať s citátom

EDMONTON -- It appears the Edmonton Oilers have another weapon to add to their already potent arsenal. David Perron scored a goal and added an assist on Saturday as the Edmonton Oilers came away with a 5-2 exhibition victory over the Vancouver Canucks. The 25-year-old from Sherbrooke, Que., upped his pre-season totals to three goals and four points in his first three games with the Oilers since coming in an off-season trade with St. Louis for fellow forward Magnus Paajarvi. Perron was pleased when he first learned of the trade because he would be leaving a strict defensive system with the Blues and joining the likes of Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle and Nail Yakupov in a more free-wheeling system with the Oilers. That feeling hasnt changed since he officially arrived in Edmonton. "Im even more excited now," said Perron. "Im trying to do my best to be a factor on both sides of the puck and produce every night. Hopefully I can keep improving. This is just the start. "Its nice to be coming to a team that is a little more offensive oriented. It is not like St. Louis wasnt trying to score, but it was pretty evident that they are a defence-first hockey team." Oilers head coach Dallas Eakins believes his club could have a gem in Perron. "I think we have a lot there," said Eakins.. "He can score, he competes hard and hes not afraid to get his nose dirty. Weve let him loose on the penalty kill a little bit. I think we have a very well-rounded player and another guy who is excited to play hockey. He really likes to play the game and thats important." Sam Gagner, Ryan Smyth, Yakupov and Will Acton also scored for the Oilers (3-1-1). Mike Santorelli and Jannik Hansen replied for the Canucks (0-3-0). The Canucks got on the board with the games first shot 1:20 into the first as Santorelli snuck the puck through the pads of Oilers starting goalie Jason LaBarbera. Edmonton had a full two minute five-on-three power play seven minutes into the opening period after a head shot on Hall, but were unable to get a puck past Vancouver goalie Eddie Lack. The Oilers tied the game on the power play with seven minutes left in the first as Perron sent a pass through the crease, giving Gagner an easy tap-in to an open net. Edmonton went up 2-1 four minutes into the second period with a short-handed goal from Perron, who picked up a rebound and sent a backhander in for his third of the pre-season. The Canucks lost centre Jordan Schroeder midway through the second as he had to be helped off the ice favouring his left leg after blocking a shot. Gagner also left the game late in the second after taking a Zack Kassian stick in the face and losing several teeth and did not return. The game stayed 2-1 until 15:58 of the third period when a puck deflected to Smyth at the doorstep and he shovelled it past Lack for a two-goal lead. Less than a minute later the Canucks responded as Hansen picked the corner on Oilers backup Tyler Rimmer to make it 3-2. Edmonton put the game away shortly afterwards, however, as Yakupov beat Lack with a quick wrist shot and Acton scored into an empty net. Notes: It was the second consecutive pre-season game between the two teams. Edmonton won the first contest 4-1 in Vancouver on Wednesday. The Oilers and Canucks will next meet in regular season play on Oct. 5 in Vancouver. Winger David Booth was expected to make his first appearance in a Canucks game since March 16th, but left the morning skate after just five minutes with what was described as groin stiffness. Chris Higgins, Alex Edler and Schroeder made their pre-season debuts for Vancouver... Neither Daniel or Henrik Sedin made the trip to Edmonton. Defenceman Anton Belov made his Oilers debut after arriving at training camp a few days late due to visa problems. The six-foot-four Russian was a coveted free agent after a career-high 26 points in 46 games for Omsk Avangard in the KHL last season. Carmelo Anthony Knicks Jersey . Down by seven with 90 seconds left in regulation, thats where they looked comfortable. Swingman Patrick Ewing Jersey .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have recalled forward Kevin Porter and defenceman Chad Ruhwedel from the minors as part of a five-player roster shuffle made by the NHLs worst team. http://www.nbaknicksonline.com/womens-allan-houston-basketball-jersey/ . The 28-year-old from Calgary matched his career best after missing just one shot in his two rounds of shooting in the mens 10-kilometre sprint competition. Smith finished in 23 minutes 15. John Starks Jersey . -- Ken Appleby made 32 saves for his first shutout of the season to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 2-0 win over the Belleville Bulls on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. Walt Frazier Jersey . -- The Sacramento Kings are set to become the first major professional sports franchise to accept Bitcoin virtual currency for ticket and merchandise purchases. NEW YORK -- Milwaukees Carlos Gomez admitted he went too far with a hyped-up home run trot that ended in a benches-clearing scuffle against the Atlanta Braves. Gomez was suspended Thursday along with Atlantas Reed Johnson for one game by Major League Baseball for their actions during the Brewers-Braves game a day earlier. Both players were fined an undisclosed amount. Atlanta first baseman Freddie Freeman and catcher Brian McCann also were fined for their involvement. Gomez accepted the penalty and sat out the series opener against the New York Mets on Thursday. Johnson was contemplating an appeal, according Braves general manager Frank Wren. "I was expecting it after what happened last night," Gomez said. "Its not good for baseball. Just take it like a man and be responsible for the stuff I did." Batting second for the Brewers on Wednesday night in Atlanta, Gomez connected on Paul Maholms 0-1 pitch in the first inning for a long homer to left-centre field. Gomez, slammed his bat down and admired the drive in the batters box before starting a slow trot while shouting at Maholm. Braves first baseman Freddie Freeman had words for Gomez as he rounded the bag. Gomez continued shouting toward Maholm, and he pointed at his leg just before he rounded third base -- Maholm hit Gomez in his leg with an 88 mph fastball on June 23. An irate McCann, catchers mask resting atop his head, greeted Gomez about 20 feet in front of home plate. Benches and bullpens then emptied, and Johnson, a reserve outfielder, racced out of the dugout and shoved Gomez.dddddddddddd. Gomez, Johnson, Freeman and reserve catcher Gerald Laird were ejected. "It was such an unusual situation. Every time you get in a situation like this, in hindsight, theres probably things you wish you would have done differently, and I would say our players probably feel that way as well," Wren said before the Braves hosted the Phillies. "But I think the reaction was probably appropriate for the situation. It was one of the most unique things Ive ever seen." Gomez never finished his trot but was awarded his 23rd homer because of obstruction by McCann. McCann was furious at Gomez for yelling on his way around the bases, and the catcher stood by his actions on Thursday. "I thought he showed up our whole team," McCann said. "I did what any catcher would do in that situation -- sticking up for his team." After the game, Gomez was contrite and he apologized again Thursday. "I apologize to people from MLB, to my teammates, my team, the organization and the Braves," he said. "Its not really fun when everything happened like that." Brewers manager Ron Roenicke was satisfied with Gomezs apology and was hopeful that the incident wouldnt hinder the NL East champion Braves final push for best record in the league. "I dont want our actions to hurt what the Braves are doing." Roenicke said. Milwaukee third baseman Aramis Ramirez aggravated a left knee injury during the scrum and was not in the lineup Thursday. Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Návrat hore
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu
Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď   
Zobraziť predchádzajúcu tému
Zobraziť nasledujúcu tému
Obsah fóra agroserver.sk
Strana 1 z 1
Prejdi na: