Poľnohospodárstvo, poľnohospodárska technika, stroje
FAQ   Hľadať   Zoznam užívateľov   Užívateľské skupiny   Registrácia   Nastavenia   Súkromné správy 
 Prihlásenie
Obsah fóra agroserver.sk -> Traktory -> that earned her 113.63 and fou
Autor Správa
yuguhun

Založený: 19 október 2015

PríspevokZaslal: Št jún 16, 2016 4:47 am    Predmet: that earned her 113.63 and fou Odpovedať s citátom

TAIPEI, Taiwan -- Japans Kanako Murakami took gold in the womens competition at the Four Continents after a brilliant performance in the free skate on Saturday despite a lingering ankle injury. Nike Air Max 2016 Saldi . Murakami finished 10 points above Satoko Miyahara, also from Japan, whose free skate performance vaulted her from fourth to second overall. Despite a sore ankle hindering her practice, the 19-year-old Murakami hit a triple toe-triple toe combination, triple lutz and triple flip-double toe for her first gold at an international championship event. Ahead of her first Winter Olympics next month, Murakami earned a segment score of 132.18 and overall total of 196.91. "I was anxious the whole time because of my leg," Murakami said. "But I was able to relax when my performance started." Making her Four Continents debut, the 15-year-old Miyahara produced a stellar performance which included a triple lutz-triple toe and double axel-double toe combinations for 126.26 in the free skate and a total of 186.53. "I know this will be a great start for the next season," Miyahara said. Li Zijun of China took bronze, ahead of Haruka Imai of Japan and Courtney Hicks of the United States in fourth and fifth respectively. The 17-year-old Li enjoyed a season best of 118.72 for a total 181.56 with a triple flip-double toe and double axel-triple toe combinations. Imai dropped from third in the short program to sixth in the free skate with 112.68. Hicks produced a solid effort that earned her 113.63 and fourth in the free skate. Air Max 90 Rosse .Y. -- After falling behind by 10 points at the outset against No. Nike Free TR FIT 5 . Martin Biron stopped 23 shots for his first shutout in more than two years, improving to 3-0 in his fourth appearance of the season. The Rangers won their fourth straight despite another inefficient performance by the power play. After five seasons of winning either four or five games a season, the Browns figure to be better in 2013, but not much. This is a team with a good coaching staff and a more talented roster, but in a very toughh division that likely wont see them back over . Nike Air Max 2016 Prezzo. 500 or anywhere close to the playoffs. Go to TSN.ca/NFL to read more on the Cleveland Browns and for full previews of all 32 NFL teams. Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '
Cheap NFL China Jerseys
Návrat hore
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu
Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď   
Zobraziť predchádzajúcu tému
Zobraziť nasledujúcu tému
Obsah fóra agroserver.sk
Strana 1 z 1
Prejdi na: