Poľnohospodárstvo, poľnohospodárska technika, stroje
FAQ   Hľadať   Zoznam užívateľov   Užívateľské skupiny   Registrácia   Nastavenia   Súkromné správy 
 Prihlásenie
Obsah fóra agroserver.sk -> Lisy a balíčkovače -> Will let you teleport directly to a Nightmare Dungeon
Autor Správa
MeadeDorian

Založený: 14 júl 2023

PríspevokZaslal: Pi júl 14, 2023 3:00 am    Predmet: Will let you teleport directly to a Nightmare Dungeon Odpovedať s citátom

If you do want to hit 100, you may want to wait until an upcoming update that is going to increase the XP given out for Nightmare Dungeons specifically Diablo 4 Gold, as Blizzard knows they are not exactly the most efficient source of XP, which is not good considering how essential to the endgame they are supposed to be.

In addition to a new system that will let you teleport directly to a Nightmare Dungeon instead of having to run all the way there, increasing efficiency, actual XP per monster is being increased inside those dungeons as well. I can’t remember if that’s happening in a pre-season 1 patch or during season 1 patch, but it’s soon.

As for me, I have gone through a bit of ADHD in terms of focusing just on one character. My Barbarian is 72, my Rogue is 56 and my Druid is 32. I keep swapping around to diversify gameplay, so 85 much less 100, is probably a year-long project at least for these guys. But I may continue to just work on them instead of seasonal characters, which doesn’t really appeal to me. But do what you will with your own leveling time.

It’s happening on my timeline, it’s happening in real life. My feed is full of my usual slate of Destiny streamers, but dozens of them have converted, at least temporarily, to Diablo 4. They can’t stop playing, they say, even if it may be their first Diablo ever. “Should I try it?” one says, with a million replies saying yes buy Diablo IV Gold. “Obsessed, addicted” he says a day later.
Návrat hore
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu
Gabriel

Založený: 15 august 2023

PríspevokZaslal: Ne október 22, 2023 6:22 pm    Predmet: Odpovedať s citátom

In Manalapan Roofing Contractor, NJ, the roofing company of choice is renowned for its unwavering commitment to quality. Their services cover thorough inspections, expert repairs, impeccable installations, and affordable replacements, all executed with premium materials and a focus on customer contentment. Your top destination for roofing solutions.
Návrat hore
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu
Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď   
Zobraziť predchádzajúcu tému
Zobraziť nasledujúcu tému
Obsah fóra agroserver.sk
Strana 1 z 1
Prejdi na: