Poľnohospodárstvo, poľnohospodárska technika, stroje
FAQ   Hľadať   Zoznam užívateľov   Užívateľské skupiny   Registrácia   Nastavenia   Súkromné správy 
 Prihlásenie
Obsah fóra agroserver.sk -> Traktory -> ng the Mammoths first pick in 2015, as
Autor Správa
Ayres1234

Založený: 13 november 2015

PríspevokZaslal: Po jún 06, 2016 4:48 am    Predmet: ng the Mammoths first pick in 2015, as Odpovedať s citátom

HARRISON, N.J. -- Omar Cummings helped the Houston Dynamo advance to the MLS Eastern Conference finals. Cummings scored in the 104th minute to help the Dynamo oust the New York Red Bulls with a 2-1 victory on Wednesday night. Cummings scored in the second minute of stoppage time on Sunday to give the Dynamo a 2-2 draw in the first leg. The Dynamo moved on with an aggregate score of 4-3. Houston will face Sporting Kansas City in the East finals, which start on Saturday. The Red Bulls led Sundays game 2-0 before Jamison Olave committed a foul that led to a red-card ejection and allowed Houston to rally for a 2-2 draw. "Its terrible, I guess you cant exorcise every game this year from this club," Red Bulls first-year coach Mike Petke said. "Hats off to Houston, theyre a playoff team and they proved it the last three years. We did it to ourselves these last two games. " On Wednesday night, Red Bulls defender Ibrahim Sekagyas errant pass led to the tying goal by Houston. "It was individual mistakes, and they happen," Petke said. Cummings came off the bench in both matches and Dynamo coach Dominic Kinnear went to him in the 64th minute Wednesday. "I was trying to put some fresh legs closer to the goal and hope that something would come out of it and Omar has made me look good for two games in a row here," Kinnear said. Cummings got his foot on a ball that slipped past Red Bulls goalie Luis Robles at the near post. Houston, which won the 2006 and 2007 MLS Cups in its first two years in the league, reached the MLS Cup final in each of the past two seasons, losing in the final each time to the L.A. Galaxy. The Red Bulls took a 1-0 lead in the 23rd minute on the first career playoff goal by Bradley Wright-Phillips. Lloyd Sam crossed the ball into the box and Dynamo goalie Tally Hall went down to grab it with two hands. But when he hit the ground, the ball squirted out of his grasp and Wright-Phillips was there to knock it into an open net from inside the 6-yard box. "I tried to pin it against the ground and it slipped out," Hall said. "Its a sinking feeling. Whether I made a mistake or not, I still have a job to do for the rest of the game. This team has a will to win like nothing Ive ever seen before. Thats why our jersey has two stars on it (2006 and 2007 MLS titles)." Hall made one of his best saves in the closing seconds of regulation when Thierry Henry hit a bicycle kick on goal, but the Houston goalie managed to block it with his leg. Houston took advantage of a Red Bulls mistake to tie it at 1-1 on a goal by Brad Davis. Sekagya attempted to clear the ball from the top of the penalty area by sending the ball across the middle. The rolling ball went right to the foot of Davis inside the box and he placed it past Robles. "The guy looked up and I knew he was going to try and play it across," Davis said. "Luckily he mishit it, I looked up and it was the goalie and me." The Red Bulls dominated Houston during the regular season, winning all three matches. But the Dynamo extended New Yorks playoff futility, making the Red Bulls winless in their past six playoff games. The Red Bulls had come into the playoffs with an eight-game unbeaten string of 6-0-2. Jose Bautista Womens Jersey . -- Running backs Darren McFadden and Rashad Jennings were back at practice for the Oakland Raiders on Wednesday despite being hampered by hamstring injuries. Troy Tulowitzki Jersey . Batiste, who briefly signed with the Eskimos in 2006, has spent time with several NFL teams including the Pittsburgh Steelers and Washington Redskins. http://www.authenticbaseballonline.net/Toronto-Blue-Jays-Cyber-Monday-Jose-Bautista-Jersey-Black-Friday/ . - Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie never doubted he would bring back coach Dennis Allen for a third year despite back-to-back 4-12 records. R.A. Dickey Green Jersey . The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the Lions have not announced the hiring, which was first reported by ESPN. Lombardi, the grandson of former Green Bay Hall of Fame coach Vince Lombardi, has been an offensive assistant on Sean Paytons New Orleans staff since 2007. Aaron Sanchez Jersey . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf.(NLL) - The Philadelphia Wings acquired Minnesota Swarm goaltender Evan Kirk and transition player Ryan Hotaling from the Colorado Mammoth on Friday as part of a three-team trade that sends forward Drew Westervelt to the Colorado Mammoth and future draft picks to both Colorado and Minnesota. Kirk comes to Philadelphia after two seasons in Minnesota where he earned a 77% save rating along with a 12.08 goals against average. In his two-year stint with the Swarm, Kirk owned a 7-7 record and tallied 548 saves. The Orangeville, Ontario native joins veteran goalie Brandon Miller to form a solid duo in net. Transition player Hotaling joins the Wings in his fourth season from Colorado after previously spending two seasons in Boston. The Syracuse native played in five games for the Mammoth in 2013, scoring a goal and sccooping 23 loose balls.dddddddddddd Hotaling was a member of the 2011 USA Indoor Team that took home Gold at the World Games in Prague. "Drew is a quality player and an even better person, and we will all miss him. However, we felt we needed to have more depth at the goaltending position and had to give quality to get quality," said Wings head coach Blane Harrison. "We wish Drew the best of luck on his new team and look forward to the seeing the new Wings competing at camp later this fall." In addition to the dealing of Westervelt, the Wings traded their 32nd pick in the 2013 draft to Colorado, while receiving the Mammoths first pick in 2015, as well as their 12th and 18th picks in the upcoming draft. Philadelphia also gives up their first pick in the 2017 draft to Minnesota. Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '
Návrat hore
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu
Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď   
Zobraziť predchádzajúcu tému
Zobraziť nasledujúcu tému
Obsah fóra agroserver.sk
Strana 1 z 1
Prejdi na: