Poľnohospodárstvo, poľnohospodárska technika, stroje
FAQ   Hľadať   Zoznam užívateľov   Užívateľské skupiny   Registrácia   Nastavenia   Súkromné správy 
 Prihlásenie
Obsah fóra agroserver.sk -> Traktory -> After failing to make a GS second run for
Autor Správa
Ayres1234

Založený: 13 november 2015

PríspevokZaslal: So november 14, 2015 2:16 am    Predmet: After failing to make a GS second run for Odpovedať s citátom

West Ham manager Sam Allardyce will not be joining the growing list of coaches to lose their jobs in the Premier League -- for the time being, at least. The clubs co-chairmen published an open letter on West Hams website on Monday, expressing their confidence that Allardyce is the man to save the team from relegation from the Premier League. West Ham is currently next-to-last in the league after more than half the campaign, and the pressure grew on Allardyce following an embarrassing 5-0 loss to second-tier club Nottingham Forest in the third round of the FA Cup on Sunday. However, David Sullivan and David Gold said in their letter that Allardyce "has not lost his ambition or desire and is committed to making West Ham United a great Premier League club." "We have experienced difficult times before and we know what will get us results -- hard work, determination and perseverance," the letter read. "To that end, we are all working round the clock to do everything in our powers to help arrest our slump in form." Of the current bottom five teams in the Premier League, only West Ham hasnt changed managers so far this season. A total of six managers in the top division have been fired or have resigned since September. Allardyces squad is beset by injury, with leading striker Andy Carroll yet to play this season. West Hams squad and style of play is built around Carroll, who joined from Liverpool for 15.5 million pounds (then $24.25 million) in June after a successful loan spell last season. Allardyce is also currently without a fit centre back and was forced to field a team full of reserves and youth-team players at Forest. He has only 14 fit and available senior players for Wednesdays League Cup semifinal match against Manchester City. "Like all West Ham supporters, we feel frustrated and hurt by our recent results," Sullivan and Gold said in the letter. "We are under no illusions as to the seriousness of the predicament in the Premier League," they continued. "But on the board, we have a combined talent of running football clubs and we will draw on all of our nous to get West Ham United out of this situation." West Ham is scheduled to move into the Olympic Stadium from 2016 after agreeing on a 99-year lease to rent the revamped 486 million pound ($781 million) venue. The 80,000-seat stadium, which hosted the opening and closing ceremonies and the track and field competition at the 2012 London Games, will be downsized to 54,000 seats and reconfigured with a new roof and retractable seats. West Ham will be desperate to usher in the new era with Premier League football. Cam Thomas Steelers Jersey Cyber Monday . On Mar. 16, coming off a "fight of the year" performance at UFC 154 the previous November, St-Pierre faced Nick Diaz at UFC 158 in what would be his eighth defence of the welterweight title. Using his superior athleticism, St-Pierre cruised to a five round, unanimous decision victory setting up a much-anticipated title defence against number one contender Johny Hendricks. Donnie Shell Jersey Black Friday . Ancelotti says Ronaldo has recovered from a hamstring injury but "but he doesnt feel comfortable yet so we wont risk him." Madrid is third in the Spanish league, six points behind leader Barcelona, going into Saturdays game against Valladolid. http://www.footballsteelersnfl.com/nike-landry-jones-black-jersey/ . Those lessons were more than enough to overwhelm the Utah Jazz. Lou Williams scored 25 points and the Hawks continued their offensive upswing as they rolled to an easy 118-85 victory over the Jazz on Friday night, winning their third straight and for the fourth time in five games. Vince Williams Steelers Jersey Cyber Monday . Aside from the trilogy main event title fight, there are a number of intriguing matchups in the heavyweight, welterweight and lightweight divisions. Jack Butler Jersey Black Friday . Reigning world champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland opened with a 12-2 rout of Winnipegs Jennifer Jones in a battle of teams bound for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi.VAL DISERE, France -- On a day dominated by veterans, 34-year-old Mario Matt won his 14th World Cup slalom race to equal his Austrian countryman Benjamin Raichs mark while 35-year-old Patrick Thaler of Italy got on the podium for first time in nearly five years. Matt, a two-time former slalom world champion, safely protected his first-run lead while other contenders struggled on the notoriously tough Stade Olympique de Bellevarde course. "The last two years I was a few times on the podium, but always had some small mistakes on the runs and didnt win," Matt said. "I dont have the feeling Im old. Sometimes I have the problems with the back but I already had this eight years ago, and when I dont have the problems I feel fine." He beat Swedens Mattias Hargin by 0.53 seconds and Thaler -- second after the first run -- by 0.78 for his 15th overall World Cup win, with the other coming in supercombined. "You have to push your limits in order to win but I was still surprised how fast I was in the first run," Matt said. "I think no one felt too comfortable, but at least in the second run the first part felt really good so I cant complain." Matt was second in the slalom at Levi, Finland, last month and his most recent previous win was at Kranjska Gora, Slovenia, in March 2011, while his first was nearly 14 years ago at Kitzbuehel, Austria. "We trained in great conditions this fall, so thats maybe why I am in good shape this early in the season," he said. It was another disappointing day for the United States when for the second straight day neither Ted Ligety, who finished the first run in 39th, nor Bode Miller, who went off course, qualified for the second run. They failed to finish the first run in Saturdays giant slalom. "It was tough conditions where it was very hard snow but very grippy," U.S. mens head coach Sasha Rearick said. "We have been trying on ice getting ready for Val dIsere, but we didnt make that transition very well today. So thats something were going to have to work on." They next head to Italy to prepare for Saturdays downhill at Val Gardena and Sundays giant slalom at Alta Badia.dddddddddddd "It makes for a kind of interesting week, because youve got glidy, glidy, glidy at Val Garcena and youve got to be on your A game, clean skiing, for Alta Badia," Rearick said. Austrian Marcel Hirscher also failed to qualify. He won Saturdays GS but struggled on the tricky top section and finished way down in 41st. Matt, the slalom world champion in 2001 and 07, is coming into form at just the right time for Februarys Winter Olympics in Sochi. "Its still far away," Matt said. Hargin secured his first podium since finishing third at Schladming, Austria, in January 2011. "Ive been fighting a lot and it meant a lot to get the podium today," the 28-year-old said. "Weve worked really hard and we have a new coach this season." Thalers only other podium -- also third in a slalom at Kitzbuehel, Austria -- was even longer ago, in January 2009. "I think Im the oldest guy ever on the podium in the slalom," he said. "I was a bit emotional." Frenchman Jean-Baptiste Grange finished fourth, 0.04 behind Thaler, and Swedens Markus Larsson was fifth in a far-from-usual top five. Hirscher was aiming for a second consecutive podium double after winning last years GS and finishing third in the slalom, but he made a huge error on the top section and finished 4 seconds slower than Matt after an early-morning first run under clear, blue skies but with temperatures bitingly cold. After failing to make a GS second run for the first time in nearly five years, Ligety was 3.59 slower than Matt. Miller almost fell on the treacherous top section, recovered, but then lost control. Frenchman Alexis Pinturault --fourth in GS -- went off course near the bottom, while Austrias Manfred Pranger also veered off. On a brighter note for the Americans, David Chodounsky finished seventh for a career best slalom performance. "Val dIsere is really tough, steep," the 29-year-old said. "I was really happy with my first run, didnt quite have the confidence to go at it, but it was solid." wholesale jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '
Návrat hore
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu
Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď   
Zobraziť predchádzajúcu tému
Zobraziť nasledujúcu tému
Obsah fóra agroserver.sk
Strana 1 z 1
Prejdi na: