Poľnohospodárstvo, poľnohospodárska technika, stroje
FAQ   Hľadať   Zoznam užívateľov   Užívateľské skupiny   Registrácia   Nastavenia   Súkromné správy 
 Prihlásenie
Obsah fóra agroserver.sk -> Traktory -> Washington said, acknowledging hed
Autor Správa
yuguhun

Založený: 19 október 2015

PríspevokZaslal: Ut jún 14, 2016 7:18 am    Predmet: Washington said, acknowledging hed Odpovedať s citátom

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. Kurt Coleman Jersey . -- The Jacksonville Jaguars are bringing back quarterback Chad Henne -- and making him the starter. Henne and the team agreed to a two-year contract worth $8 million Friday, keeping him from hitting the free-agent market. Hennes deal includes $4.5 million guaranteed in the first year and comes four days before the beginning of free agency and one day before Henne could have started negotiating with other teams. Coach Gus Bradley made it clear on a conference call that the plan is for Henne to be the starter, even if the general manager Dave Caldwell selects a quarterback with the No. 3 pick in the May draft. "Thats our plan," Bradley said. "If we did go that route, where we did bring in a quarterback at No. 3, wed like to create an environment where that quarterback could come in and just put all of his focus on preparation and learning without the distractions that come with it. That would be the ideal environment. "We feel good about that ... And if we draft a guy at No. 3, if that should happen, he could learn and just see how he progresses. Now, if we did do that and he did really well, were going to be open to it. Were obviously going to play the best guy. We want to create an environment like that for him to compete in, and I think that would give him the best opportunity to get better." Henne signed a two-year deal worth $6.75 million with Jacksonville in 2012. He started 13 games last season and threw for 3,421 yards, with 13 touchdowns with 14 interceptions, after replacing benched starter Blaine Gabbert. His return could mean the end of Gabberts tenure in Jacksonville, especially if the team drafts another quarterback. Gabbert is in the final year of his contract, and although his 2014 salary is guaranteed, the Jaguars are unlikely to keep Gabbert as the third-stringer. "It all depends on what we do in the draft," Bradley said. "Just want to have flexibility in the draft to make sure that we can draft the best players at the position where were drafting and not to be handcuffed. Now, whether we decide to draft a quarterback in the draft or not, obviously thats something that Dave and I are looking at. I havent had any of those discussions like that with Blaine. I told him right after the season, come in, compete and lets go. Lets see what happens." Henne is 5-14 as a starter in two seasons with the Jaguars. A second-round pick by the Miami Dolphins in 2008, Henne said he preferred to stay in Jacksonville. "From my standpoint, we did want to talk to a couple of teams," Henne said. "But we figured if we got what we wanted -- and Jacksonville was my No. 1 choice -- that we would go ahead and sign with Jacksonville and not even venture out and talk with other teams. It was my No. 1 choice and I wanted to be there, so it all worked out for both sides." The decision keeps Henne from having to learn a new offence for the fourth consecutive season. He will team with offensive co-ordinator Jedd Fisch in hopes of improving one of the worst passing attacks in the league. Henne also knows the team could draft a quarterback who could push him for the starting spot. "This being my seventh year, there are no surprises," Henne said. "If they bring in a quarterback at No. 3, thats just only another guy in there thats going to try to compete and make me better and hopefully I can make him better. What it really all comes down to is helping the team win, and Ive always been a team player. Im going to bust my butt to be the starter and hopefully be the starter there for a long time. Whatever they do, thats their decision. My job is to help lead this team and be the starter Day 1." Ryan Kalil Panthers Jersey . That further limits the options of Australia coach Ewen McKenzie, who on Monday suspended six players who were involved in a night out in Dublin ahead of the Saturdays 32-15 win over the Irish. The Wallabies play Scotland on Saturday before facing Wales on Nov. Colin Cole Womens Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. MINNEAPOLIS -- Texas Rangers ace Yu Darvish was scratched from his scheduled start at Minnesota because of neck stiffness he woke up with, and right-hander Scott Baker was summoned back from the bullpen to face his former team Tuesday night. It was yet another injury to a star player for the ailing Rangers, who entered the day with wins in five of their previous six games despite the persistence of health problems. "Just go play. Everyone still has a job to do. Weve lost a lot of good ballplayers, but weve also got a lot of good ballplayers out there," said manager Ron Washington, who learned of the latest setback around noon, seven hours before first pitch. The Rangers were hoping Darvish would be able to avoid the disabled list, but they were waiting for results of a precautionary MRI test on his neck, which was stiff enough in spring training to keep him from pitching for nearly three weeks and delay his season debut by one start until April 6. General manager Jon Daniels told reporters that Darvish said this injury didnt feel as bad as the last one, but given all the time the Rangers have spent in the training room this year they were proceeding cautiously. Baker, who was a second-round draft pick by the Twins out of Oklahoma State in 2003, spent five seasoons at the front of their rotation until an elbow injury forced Tommy John ligament replacement surgery in 2012. Devin Funchess Youth Jersey. Baker gave up six runs in six innings Friday at Detroit in his first start of the year but was intended to be moved back to long relief afterward. Against the Twins, he took the mound with three days of rest. Whether he stays in the rotation this time will depend, of course, on Darvishs status. The 27-year-old Japanese sensation is 4-2 in nine starts with a 2.35 ERA, the fourth-best in the league. He has 71 strikeouts in 61 1-3 innings. "If he can pitch Sunday, I want him to pitch," Washington said, acknowledging hed prefer Darvish not have to swing the bat or run the bases with the Rangers playing an interleague series at Washington. The Rangers will have to make a roster move Wednesday regardless, with left-hander Joe Saunders due to come off the disabled list and pitch against the Twins. Saunders has been out since April 4, when he was hit by a line drive on his left ankle in the fourth inning at Tampa Bay. Saunders suffered a stress fracture and made four rehabilitation starts in the minors this month. "Theres no limit on Joe. The Minnesota Twins are going to tell us how limited hes going to be," Washington said. Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' ' Cheap NFL China Jerseys
Návrat hore
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu
Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď   
Zobraziť predchádzajúcu tému
Zobraziť nasledujúcu tému
Obsah fóra agroserver.sk
Strana 1 z 1
Prejdi na: